What We Do
What We Do
On programmes and projects
- Coordinate, facilitate and monitor programmes and projects to ensure all stakeholders involved deliver on their mandate, thus positive impact on the ground.
- Mobilise resources, build productive partnerships and offer technical support through stakeholder engagement with specialised industries, commodity organisations, financiers, investors and retailers to the benefit of our target audience.
- Provide practical support on project conceptualization, development, packaging and management from planning phase to implementation phase through effective partnerships.
- Develop strategies to revitalise and strengthen women-owned enterprises and cooperatives.
- Activate brand development.
On Gender Equality and
- Conduct gender analysis survey
- Facilitate gender awareness training
- Provide advisory and/or partake in developing gender policies
- Develop engendered logical framework for program and project cycle
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Cooperatives management
- Gender equality awareness
- PC skills and End user computing
- Financial Literacy
- Business Management
- Labour Laws
- OHS Act